Website Hosting, Domain Name, Email, Registration > Knowledgebase > Client Area > How Do I Use A Strong Password?
How Do I Use A Strong Password?
When securing your account, using a "strong password" is a concept that makes your password difficult for an attacker to attempt to compromise.
A strong password contains 8 - 15 characters of the following combination:
- Upper and Lower Case Letters( A, a, B, b, C, c, ... )
- Numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6, ...)
- Special Characters (*,!,@,#,$,%,^,&,*, ...).
- Do not use familiar names or dates.
- Do not use your domain name or email address
- Do not use the same password as other websites
- Change your password every 6 months
To update your account password, once you have logged in, you can select Change Password from your Account Menu and enter your new password.
Add to Favourites Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution