Website Hosting, Domain Name, Email, Registration > Knowledgebase > Client Area > Domains > How Do I Transfer My Domain To Namesonic
How Do I Transfer My Domain To Namesonic
In order to transfer your domain to Namesonic, you must follow these simple steps.
Do the following at your current registrar, whether that is GoDaddy, Enom, Network Solutions, Bluehost, etc...
- Unlock your domain
- Confirm your domain's WHOIS registrant and administrative email addresses are correct
- Remove any WHOIS Privacy services
- Obtain your domain's EPP/authorization code
Now that you have done the steps above, you are ready to transfer to Namesonic. Login to your Namesonic account to perform the next steps and initiate your domain transfer.
- Under your Domains menu, click "Transfer Domains To Us"
- Enter your domain name to transfer
- Select # of years to add during transfer
- Enter your authorization code (EPP Code)
- Click submit
Once your order has been processed and your domain is pending transfer, you will see a link to the pending transfers page. Registrar transfers typically take 5 calendar days to complete as per the ICANN Transfer Of Registrations Policy.
You can also get to your transfers page by selecting it from the "Domains" menu and then "My Transfers" as shown below.
Add to Favourites Print this Article
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution